Thursday, June 23, 2011

Let's Celebrate - NEW BLING {Backside teehee}


Copy this badge onto your blog and FB ;)



"Let's continue to Celebrate "
Celebrate the BLINGS!!!!

How fun,
to play with the backside LOL
Backside of the papers I mean,
a challenge from Brandin,
especially for scrapbookers like me
{wiping perspiration}
who have been doing traditional pages with
lots of cutouts,

So for this page,
Not my usual.really really.
but i had fun.
I'm Trying very hard to keep the page
very linear and clean,
so that the Blings BLINGS!!!!
i HEART the Blings.
What about you?

So here it is

my page "sweet story"
Have Fun Spying ;)

xox
jaz

9 comments:

Blossom inch said...

hey this is lovely indeed, eventhough not your style but it is just beautiful. that pic is precious Jaz.

Marhamah Cyrus said...

you're looking great, Jaz ^.^

Unknown said...

Go Jaz!!!! :)

Lindy said...

Jaz....just beautiful!!! Love it!

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout! Such clean lines on this one. Really showcases the bling wonderfully!

www.momof5productreviewsandgiveaways.com

Rachael Funnell said...

WOW! Jaz... Just Gorgeous Girl!!
loving all that Bling..
Have a Wonderful Weekend

Pambi7 said...

Sorry to see this week end. Everything has been so incredible. Thank you for sharing.

My badge is still posted on facebook:

pambi7@yahoo.com

BabyBokChoy said...

Oh yes, this is a fun challenge, I love the backsides :) front too, but I like the back even more :)

mignonnelulu said...

"A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous… full of beauty and forever beautiful… loving and caring and truly amazing."
Author: - Deanna Beisser

What a beautiful phrase! I pray Faith will grow up to be always loving, caring and amazing...like how she is now :)