Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Nov is the time ...

Layout : "am i cute"

This month webster's Pages is thrilled to have inspireME member Susan Lui as our guest designer. Susan put her signature touches on the WonderFALL and Waiting for Santa Collections. check out her lovely creations HERE

herez my take ;)
thank you lil brianna for this cute photo ;)

Some layouts that i've done but have not shared before yet just sharing them for fun ;) Thank you Perly for these gorgeous photos ;)


November is a happy month.because therez three birthdays in the family.besides going bankrupt myself, my loves ones, family and frenz are too lol so thank you so much for all the birthday wishes , great companies and blessing us with so many beautiful gifts..teehee
will share some birthday photos soon ;)
Last nite I received a call and so thrilled it was from my sweet Japanese friend Tomoko. We spoke for almost an hour i think. we finalized lots of details about my class in Osaka. I thank all of you for all the emails that we still receive enquiring about the class. The class is already fully booked, within days and am so so so very thankful. My sincere apology that we are unable to take in somemore of you girls....I hope so, in the near future okie??
I sincerely want to thank friends that will be travelling few hours down from Tokyo and other parts of Japan just to attend the class. Domo arigato gozainazta!!!
I really can't wait to go 'back' to the Land of the Rising Sun!!!
I wish you all lots of love. thank you for visiting and and thank you for bein a sweet follower of my simple blog ;)
xoxo,
jaz

PhotobucketPhotobucket

17 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

hi jaz :)! what gorgeous gorgeous layouts! just love how you layer and incorporate so many yummy details! so beautiful! so inspiring!
oo, happy birthday! hope you had an awesome one :)!!
thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day!
*hugs* steph :)

Jolanda said...

Oh Jaz,amazing!!!i'm always so inspired by your work!!Very beautiful!!!
(and thanks for the sweet comment on Inspire Me,you're the best!!)

Sue Lui said...

Aaahhhh Jaz! Your layering never ceases to amaze me! So gorgeous, all your layouts. :)

Patty O'Malley said...

Stunningly beautiful layouts! Happy Birthday to all in your family! Now, when will you be doing a teaching tour of the USA?

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Jaz, no one can beat your layerings. Love them!! Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Oh!! !You are going to Japan! and meeting Tomoko! O no, bring me with you! Hope you have fun! Your LO's are ~needless to say~ gorgeous... and so flower-full... you make me happy! :)

hugs,
Viola

Shirley said...

THANK YOU BABE!!! Everyone love love love that LO on Bri! I wanted to claim credit for it but then husband blew the whistle and said, Hey that looks like Jaz's work!! Diaoz....Wahahahaha!

shaggyfish said...

happy happy birthday hot mama! you're amazing, the amount of great stuff... truly inspiring :)

Ilene said...

Wow, those LO's are so gorgeous. I just love your style - there are always so many details and so much to look at, yet you maintain perfect balance and manage to keep the romance in each LO. Sooooo well done :) Happy birthday to everyone and good luck with the class!

Rita Barakat said...

Hi Jaz - what beautifuk work as always! I hope that you are hacing a wonderful day full of of love and joy - happy birthday girl!

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous pages, Jaz! Your work is simply amazing!
And Happy Birthday to you, sweet girl! I am a November baby, too. :)

Sandy Ang said...

How amazingly detailed and layered LOs !

Ilene said...

Just wanted to visit (again) to wish you a Happy BIrthday!! May this year bring you all the very best that life has to offer - keep creating and keep being just the way you are, a sweet, beautiful and genuine person.

BabyBokChoy said...

I recently got a stack of Webster papers from the october guest designer :) I am so inspired by these, maybe I can finally cut into a piece of two this weekend.

Unknown said...

happy birthday lovely lay-outs you made.
byebye,lean

eMeLiNe Seet said...

dread dead gorgeous !! HAppy BirthdaySSS !

Wendy Kwok said...

What gorgeous pages! Love them all.I could stare and stare at them always!