Saturday, November 13, 2010

i think im celebrating 1 whole month of Birthday!!

The Arteastique Cafe

To me, birthday is a time, flowers begin to bloom and butterflies flutter. i had a very happy birthday celebration and OMG am awfully Surprise!!! awfully chocolate cake from galfrenz lu and cla. thank you for your lovely gifts and love too muackkk girls! you're so choclatety sweet!!!

and ...You just ought to check this cafe out @ Mandarin Gallery....! am so particularly smitten with it. itz a charming cozy corner to have a cuppa , so chic and therez my fav turqouise and pink and big birdcages in a ROW! lol! This place is definitely made to pamper us the girls!! And Cla and Lu is definitely made to pamper me teehee ;)








and guess who i bumped into?? my dear guru , Betty ;)
and awww so touched with this handmade beauty! snif snif that comes wif 'sure-2-make-you-teary' journalling ;)

and then ting-tonggggggg! DHL came with this SURPRISE from hubby! i-phone-4 me!!!!
{look at kai's expression !!!!!}
and then...a lovely time here with shir,nancy and my godsis manis wif lil cute brianna and clarice {cannot kiss me}!!! haha
awesome catch up and thx for the warm company, the doughnuts ,cakes and birthdays gifts. love them all.
yes?what's up?
{the gals in my scraproom makes me giggle wif this !} with these photos shared, ..i am thankful for the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends. thank you.

a photo taken with kai having his fav japanese food on his Birthday @ Bugis Junction. this boy of mine has just turned perfect 10!!! Blessed birthday my boy! I know that you know this, but i want to say it again that Mommy loves you!!

I have a few more photos to upload, lol.herez sharing some that spoke to me and er-herm...i have to remind some of you to email me the pics soon lol. I had some friends over again last thur. we laughed like krazy. till today i still giggle in my sleep. you gals are so fun to be with.
Near or far, I want to thank you for all your birthday love, in person, here @y blog sms,email and OMG my facebook page almost exploded with allllll your love! thank you all you sweet spuds ;) love ya.
and Please do drop by and check out what Brandin is doing this week!!! Check out the webster's pages blog as this gorgeous lady boss is scrapping away lots of family love ;) all you have to do is to drop her some lovenotes and kind advices and you may appear to be the lucky winner of some fab prize packs!!! *wink*
xoxo
jaz










PhotobucketPhotobucket

14 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

woohoo, 1 month of birthday celebrations is awesome, jaz! hope you are living it up! what special friends you have! makes me smile :)! love it!
happy birthday to your son too!
thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend, girl!
*hugs* steph :)

Deana said...

One month of celebrating is awesome! I think the older you get, the longer the celebrating should be! Hope you have a fabulous year, Jaz! You deserve it!

Patty O'Malley said...

Looks like you were treated very special as you should be! Wonderful and heartfelt gifts, too! Enjoy your month-long birthday! Happy Birthday to your son, also!

Odetta said...

Hey there birthday-girl,

Happy Birthday to you and to your son! Wishing you, your family and friends lots of luck, love and a good health.

Big hug, Odetta

Tina Connolly said...

Happy birthday, looks like you had a great day. Your layouts are gorgeous, wish I lived near you to come to your classes.

Sue Lui said...

Happy Birthday jaz!!

Jolanda said...

Ah Jaz,happy birthday!!!!!!(and also to your son)
Hope you have a very special day and hope you have the best caka ever!!!!!
Love,Jolanda

Yin said...

Happy Happy Belated Birthday Jaz, and wow to one whole month of Celebrations :)

May you always stay beautiful & all the world's happiness to you :)

Blue Banana said...

Happy Birthday babe!!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Jaz, a lucky lady you are! :)) Happy birthday, dear!! That was a wonderful celebration indeed!!

Renata Scrap said...

Happy Bday Jaz! Be happy, always!!
Beijos ;)

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Man, that cake looks delicious! Can't wait to see you gals again. Missing our makan sessions! So you join the iPhone bandwagon... still the same phone number?

CK Chai said...

Wow, seems like you have had a good whole month of celebration! Your scraproom is so beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Such a lovely “Arteastique” CafĂ©. The location is awesome. Thanks a ton for sharing these fun photos. I would like to celebrate my husband’s 30th birthday in such a style. So I have been trying to find the chic event space NYC but within my budget. I wonder if anyone here has recommendations for me.