Friday, May 28, 2010

Laines Papeterie: Jaz's May "vintage" Class

Hello there my dear friends,
Sharing some of the photos taken after one of my class at Laine's Papeterie ;) I think I have the sweetest bunch of girls...and oh, my apology if I did not manage to have all you 12 girls taken, i think some of you left earlier and some of you left earlier for shopping, which is always just 2steps away lol !!! hee ;) Next time, make sure we take again okie ;)




i like it how the girls could interprete the layout into their own style. just oo-lala!!

I have to say this again. thank you girls for your sweetness and support. I treasure you all from the bottom of my heart ;) knowing you gals is one of the bestest part in my scrapbooking journey.am happy i will see some of you again tomorrow at Papermarket ;)
and i also would like to thank many of you for faithfully coming by to visit. and many new names that i could not link back to you, to say thank you for your love and concern during our family's mourning.
once again, xie xie!!!
love,jaz
PhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

playfulmeowz said...

wow. so much details and layering. some serious mojo at work in your class!

Kim

BabyBokChoy said...

I dream of one day... being there, taking your class. It can happen you know... I need to believe...

Sindy said...

I love attending your classes, Jaz! Always learning new things from you! :)

Tomoko said...

Your class looks SOOOO fun!!!!!!! I wish I can attend it........ So bad I'm so far from you:(

Audrey Pettit said...

What great photos, Jaz! How adorable all your girlies are! And how beautiful are all your projects. Wish I could have been there with you all.
Was just thinking about you and wanted to stop by to say hi and give you a big hug.