Saturday, May 16, 2009

What's...er....allusion..


A page that i did for Buzz and Bloom. Do drop by to see the step-by-step instructions here with more pix. I like this photo of myself,er-herm.....well,simply, it's a photo that will remind me to be happy.always. Journalling" Allusion : to have a perfect beauty like mona lisa i wish to be.But i am not and don't yearn to be.For i am a truly blessed mommy to my 3beautiful kiddos. and am a blessed wife to my hubby simon. and i hope to be better a better person, each and everyday.
On mother's day,huby sent me a msg.which brg tears to my eyes. saying how much i mean to him and the children.(the rest...mmm..hush hush..)and the word "stay happy" makes me cry.i know i worry too much at times, but i promise i will go by my days being happy. And to hubby,i want you to know that i will not be able to be who i am today without you.For you complete me.so thank you.
I was hoping to share with you some pix,but darn me don't know how to upload them to the temporary pc im using. itz a gorgeous gift from hubby,from Swatch Bjourx.muackk.and my dream cake from Gelare.muackkkkk! and a nice dinner at vivo. all mean so much to me.
and...Thank you girlfrenz E and J,for your mother's day gift. What a pleasant surprise to have the beautician up my place to do up my lashes!just shhweet!*eyes rolling *
and thank you kai & faith for your beautiful cards and to lil skyler..thanks for your "i lerbb biu".
yes,from being away for a solid one month,now im like posting two times in two days.krazy. thank you all for coming by.Have a blessed Sunday.

8 comments:

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

OMG this is stunning darl!Love it heaps..the layering is fabulous.Thanks for the inspiration too.Your blog is rocking with eye candies!!

iza said...

gorgeous as always.love the details...

Blue Banana said...

Nooo i think your hubby is very blessed to have you (yummy mummy) as his wife! LOL No?!

Anyhoo, gorgeous photo and design on this page ... really unique and inspiring!

Shirley said...

Wah!!! Suddenly so many posts after the silly comp crashed on you! Missed looking at your blog updates. Glad S decided to let you buy another one. Keep tat locked up tight in cupboard ya!
Love love love those pics! Will try pop over later tis wk. Bri sick la. Been sick since last Monday and I have not slept for so looonngg!! Yawnzzzzzz......

Sasha Farina said...

what a beautiful piece!!!

Louisa May said...

Your talent never ceases to amaze me :) Love those recent LOs esp the Webster ones. Hugs to the kiddos !

eMeLiNe Seet said...

gorgeous stuff jaz... may u find happiness in little things. make it happen yeah ... ;)

Lucy Edson said...

Gorgeous!! I went to the B&B blog and the close-ups are great - your little details are amazing!

Happiness is something we all have to work on. :)