Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Inspired!!

Prima Product Pick : April

Layout : "you...colour"


This colour of Spring makes me want to scrap !! It's totally drool worthy. Check Out Prima Product Picks, and they're just beautiful ;)

I just thought I'd share...you know, in case anyone else, like me, looking for some insipiration to get scrapping ;) You can see that I had fun here with this girly layout "you...colour .."

and oh, some of you were asking about the 40% off Prima products sale at Papermarket {here} and Laine's Papeterie {here}. These are LSS that I teach. So you can imagine how much flowers and birdcages {lolz} that I carry home.....att......sigh....

Have Fun;) Thank you for dropping by ;)

xox

jaz

8 comments:

Hi said...

Lovely page!;) wish I can join.. Exams are around the corner!! [but we r given a public holiday cuz of election day! Teehee] I sent you the format etc alr, thanks again.:)

Bellaidea said...

I like the photo a lot and would love to go shoping with you :), for Prima!

Jolanda said...

Pretty swweet work!!
x

mignonnelulu said...

hmm..can't help thinking that prima made this with you in mind!! Pretty + Pretty = Crazy gorgeous!! If Prima sales go crazy high this month, they have YOU to thank!!!!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Wow!!!! Absolutely stunning!!! xoxo

Rachael Funnell said...

A SUPER BEAUTIFUL LO!! I love all your work, You are Inspirational!!!
XXX

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Luv your blog header! As usual, your blog is always oozing with scrumptious projects!

Blossom inch said...

Hey! Jazz

Absolutely stunning work!