Wednesday, September 29, 2010

AUGsomeness...

Look at these photos and you know what i mean about having so much fun with the gals. thx cla for hosting and her meesiam is just so yummy!!! how can someone who looks so pretty can cook so well?? teehee


The Augsome babes ....thank you girlies...
jaz,karen,cla

cel and jaz. so glad cel came along.... have been so busy with the old and new house but glad i joined the girls for few hours.

and on the scrap front, herez what i have been busy with...


Altered tin ;) featuring the new papers from Webster's Pages Hollywood Vogue;)



My 3rd pair of altered shoes for a lovely friend ;)


and something for JAZ...teehee...for my new room ;)

I had been cleaning, packing, and cleaning and packing for the last few days. today was full blast cleaning at the new place.i thank you friends for help rendered and contacts given which helped us in expediting the whole renovation process. my twin was a great help to me today and i thank God for blessing me with each and everyone of you. a pair of sweet lovebirds dropped by and bought us drinks.can that be any sweeter??
Thank you for coming by here and for being so lovingly following my blog ;) .im a boring girl without you gals ;).endless thank yous ;)
love,jaz
PhotobucketPhotobucket

6 comments:

Tomoko said...

Hi Jaz!

Oh my gosh!!!!! These are just too GORGEOUS!!!!!! I envy you so much!!!!! wish I can have your inspiration!! HEHE

~* steph :) *~ said...

oo, looks like you gals had a ton of fun :)!!
i am loving all your new projects jaz!! they are gorgeous! love your altered tin! those shoes are just too adorable and pretty. love your piece for your room~amazing! just awesome! thanks for sharing and have a great rest of your week!
*hugs* steph :)

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Arghhh! Now I'm envious! I agree, C's mee siam is terribly shiok! Glad you gals had a great time! Some gorgeous projects you've got there!

Audrey Pettit said...

What gorgeous photos, Jaz! I so love seeing you happy with the galz! You need some girl time with all the work of the move. Hope everything is going well for you.
And what gorgeous scrappy projects, as always. Those shoes have my jaws hanging open. They are gorgeous. Love the altered tin, too. And I'm so glad you've made a little something for yourself, as well.

Coochies & All said...

Lovely pics Jaz - wish I could make it that day but tuesdays are definitely out for me, but thanks heaps for the invitation! :) And that box you made for yourself is stunning - totally in awe with your talent you know. And thanks for leaving such a lovely note for me. You made it from group 1 to group 3 actually - hehe. But you're one of my best friends now Jaz - you're a gem to me - thank you so much for all that you've done! :))

Sandy Ang said...

Such absolutely beautiful altered objects. The shoes are just divine!