Thursday, January 14, 2010

searching for... Butterfly Dreams

Yes this is me running lol. i have always wanted to take a pic like that,running on a long queit road.i don't know why lol. simon and i & sky were driving somewhere along Upper Seletar Road one fine day.and then I just said "STOP here, i want to take a photo". "goodness me" said simon. lol. and we did. a police petrol car happened to drive by i remembered, the policemen looked at us and then skyler said " PEE-POO Man"...yea, dax what he called them when he was younger. because the siren goes "pee-poo pee-poo".

anyway, itz a LO to remind myself about going into 2010, itz gonna be full of Butterfly Dreams. Yes, they are out there. somewhere.




LO "simple life pleasures" . . the photos i compiled here are full of happy images and of simple life pleasures that i would like to happen to me everyday.


Papermarket - Denim Album Class for FEBRUARY
and YES, this is for the Denim Album Class @ Papermarket. Using lots of pretty things and lotsa layerings to do up the cover and pages. As you can see, itz bursting with happy colours ;) I have put in so much love in creating this album and I hope you will like it. If you are interested to attend this class, please call Papermarket ;) and I thank you in advance ;)
My apology that I have been quite queit on the scrapping scene. I know many of you faithful 'silent readers' asked me about that in class ;) Yes, I want to give my best in the class projects I will be doing for PaperMarket and Laines Papeterie because you gals rock the class ;)
And not into any new design teams for 2010 so that I can focus on the existing teams that Im part of now, like er-herm..my very all time favourite Webster's Pages. Thank you Brandin and Terri for having me again for the new year ;)
And oooh, i spy new 'fans' . Endless thanxx for being a follower of my blog ;)
xoxo
jaz

Photobucket

12 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Totally dreamy, wow, wow wowwwwwww!

Deana said...

Stunning LO's.... simply stunning!

Lynne said...

Gorgeous!! I love your creations!! The LO of you running is stunning!! Love, love the layers and the butterflies!! The cluster on Simple Life Pleasures is just gorgeous! And the album is to die for!! I can see that you put all of your love in these!

Darien said...

I love your fist lo!!!! Well I love all of them but my fav, its the first one!!!! Love the picture!!!!!!! So Much inspiration!!!!!!!

feli said...

love the photo of you running, jaz! great embellishing around the photo. i must go down to Papermarket to see your album for the class! :)

Anonymous said...

takes effort to appreciate the work. negativity in the chaos.

Blue Banana said...

OMG! Stunning! Gorgeous layering! The album is amazing!

Coochies & All said...

You did it again Jaz! You blew me away AGAIN with your layouts! Amazing!! I'm about to cry over my WP papers coz last nite I tried to scrap using them and I just couldn't do a good job! It takes talent to make magic with WP papers and you have that talent coz you rock them! :)
elaine t

eMeLiNe Seet said...

uniquely Yours Jaz ! Prewtti!

Unknown said...

its beautiful....gorgeous lo

Yatie Tajudin said...

OMG!!! Jaz, those two pages are just crazy amazing!!

Wati Basri said...

that layout is fab...fully of meaning and energy...and loads of layering too :)