Friday, July 3, 2009

Itz been a ......Busy week


**{the first LO has been removed for pub} **The first layout has become one of my own favourite. i love the colours and the photo of me & faith,i adore it totally. I used some leftovers from my Scrap Heaven June Kit. I did it for a contest actually and then i decided not to participate for i have too many things in hand now and i getting very busy with kids too esp school has just reopen. Faith has started her guzheng class and she's enjoying it. i admire her determination. we just got back from the class and i realised the notes are tougher than piano's. she will need lotsa practising. i pray she will do well.
The second layout is of faith and deyna "together again". I never cease to amaze the friendship they have. i pray that they will continue to enjoy the friendship and lean on each other as they grow. The photos are cute.they had so much fun when i snapped those. check this out at Webster's Pages Facebook. and at inspireMe, we are having July Joyride. Come and ride with us will ya...;)
I hope everyone is doing fine. I so appreciate each and everyone that come by. I thank all that join my fan's list. You gals are the sweetest ;)
Have a blessed weekend ;)

9 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Jaz, thank you for always stopping by my blog!! I know I've said this before and I will be guilty of saying it again and again, seriously, your scrappy work is gorgeous, but you, my gosh, LOL, tooooooooo gorgeous :)

Maya Ariffin said...

Oh god I love it..These 2 layouts are really gorgeous!!! I don't know what to say anymore..Hehehe.. Have a fine weekend darl :)

mica said...

These pages are absolutely gorgeous!!! I wish I could see inside your brain when you create! LOL..

Creative Busy Bee said...

I love your los alwaysss....but I just wonder how you 'keep' yr lo, because its all so '3D'?

eMeLiNe Seet said...

so glad to come back here again !! shall check in soon again i hope ! Fab stuff ! going to collect THE keyboard liao ....sigh...

iza said...

gorgeous la jaz.really love it.ur page always look so sweet, like u.

deb famularo said...

There are no words for this- I can't come up with anything good enoough to describe your work! Just absolutely stunning...that's the best I can say! You always WOW me!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful weekend! xOxO deb

Unknown said...

Hi Jaz! I love that first layout too! As always, very textured and beautiful in your signature style! lovely!

Shyra said...

Hi Jaz! OMG! I was drooling when I saw your creations, be it for this post or the previous posts! Your creations are absolutely amazing and I love, love your layering! Can ajar me how?? Hehe! Keep on inspiring us Jaz! Cant wait to see more lovely creations from you! Take care and have a great weekend! *hugs* :)