Friday, February 6, 2009

SBM Pub and being featured x3...

I have not been sending much of my work for pub lately.But am so happy to see my To-kyo-to page @ Scrapbooking Memories Vol 10 No 8. Thank you for letting me share ;) Fresh from the oven "this is my love note" book using Maya Road Chipboard Album and of course my atf Webster's Pages products. and don't you just love that lil vintage girl standing queitly there ?? ;)



One of the exciting news I am sharing here is that I am being featured at 3hotspots for Feb.
Firstly, Thank you Krystal Hartley who says that "Jaz and paper were a match made in heaven". er-herm er-herm....Thank you Krystal for making me famous here at Sweet Shoppe Community. More layouts to come throughout the next week. ..and that really keep my adrenalin pumping!!! Am amaze with how the talented gals gave mouthwatering details in their scraplifts )
Secondly,Thank you Dawn Simpson and Julie. I am here at Inspirational. Flipping with joy that i am alongside with so many other talented gals.
Lastly,Thank you Melanie Edwards. I am so honoured that,again,am goin to be made known to the scrapping world at this inspire awe MojoHolder ,on one of the coming Fridays. Isn't that cool!! but am too excited to keep queit so am sharing it all here.lol!!!
thank you for letting me share and thank you for coming by.So much love left for me and i truly appreciate every lil bit of it. have a blessed weekend!

8 comments:

Chowchow said...

Congrats Jazz for being pub. Lovely work as usual!

Unknown said...

Many congrats, Jasmine!!! I agree, you are a match made in Heaven! :)

Blue Banana said...

OH WOWWEEEE!!! Congrats babe!!! I totally agree ... you are 100% a match made in Heaven!!! ;))

Coochies & All said...

Huge congratulations to you Jaz - you deserve this!! :)
elaine t

eMeLiNe Seet said...

going places Jaz, Great job!

Blue Banana said...

Yes mummy! Will scrap soon! The week has been a long one and suddenly my face has gone all puffy - AN ALLERGIC REACTION TO WORK!! Hahaha ...

Shirley said...

WOWO!! You're really going places gal! Congrats on the pub as well as all those sites that are smart enough to net you for their DT
Come check out my "jaz inspired" pages okie? I've dedicated them to you as my ongoing inspiration!
Pssst.... there's one more over at Websters where I used the papers you RAKed me!!

Edleen said...

Congrats on your achievements Jaz! :)

way to go Girl!