Zeus and Zoe Etsy Shop.
At Zeus & Zoe, our challenge for June 15th: Create a project that includes Mixed Media. You can drag out your mists, glitter, paint, fabric, markers, inks and anything else to create something amazing. Please gather inspiration from this image when you are creating your project. You don't have to USE the image, but certainly can if that tickles your artistic spirit.
The Zeus & Zoe kits are designed to have many vintage elements and lovely new papers to inspire you. You don't have to use a kit from Zeus & Zoe to play along. Although it might help you to be inspired!
Our plan with our monthly challenges is to support other artists by promoting their hand make embellishments, so you are interested, please let us know!
And, a quick word about rules:
1. You are allowed to make a card, layout or altered/off the page
project as long as you follow the challenge specifications.
2. Projects must be linked up to our linky tool in the
sidebar, using the URL of the ACTUAL POST not your entire blog.
3. You may submit as many entries as you want
and combine your entry with up to 2 other challenges.
4. It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing
along at Zeus & Zoe TOGETHER with a link back to our blog.
5. All entries must be received by MIDNIGHT EST on the
15th day of the month the challenge was posted.
6. Entries to be submitted via the linky tool at the top of the
sidebar ONLY, not by e mail and not by linking up in the
comments section please.
Information about our Challenges:-
1. Zeus & Zoe Challenges are open to anyone,
anywhere in the world.
2. Our Design Team do their best to comment
on all entries, you can make their job easier by turning OFF
your word verification. Try it and if spam is a problem
you can always enable comment moderation.
3, Challenges are held monthly and each month TWO winners are
chosen. One winner is chosen by our design team, who all vote for
the project they consider to be the best, while another winner is
chosen by random draw.
4. Challenge winners will always be announced within a week
of the challenge closing and winners are then required to
5. Prizes not claimed within 2 weeks of the challenge closing
will be forfeited.
6. The Merit winner will have an image of their project featured in
the winners post, together with a link back to the homepage
of their blog.
7. Merit winners will be awarded a Winner's Badge to post
on their blog - full bragging rights included!