Monday, March 12, 2012

March Guest Designer at berry71bleu


LO "happy birthday Kelly"



LO "Papier love"


card "K"

Thank you Marivic for the awesome invitation.
I have always loved vintage and being able to design HERE
at berry71bleu
makes me happy ;)

Drop by berry71bleu now and check out the amazing
vintage tags!! GORGEOUS!!

Thank you for having me Marivic ;)

and some sweet news here, am so honoured to
be invited by Marivic to be part of her
lovely design team at Zues and Zoe.
Lots of vintage love.
so please do drop by
Zeus and Zoe
and be mesmerized by their vintage collections.

love,
jaz


9 comments:

Blossom inch said...

lovely page and I can see myself in one of the LO ;), congrats on your new DT post.

Bellaidea said...

Congratulations my friend, I`m so happy you will join us!
Love your layouts with Marivic`s tags!

Unknown said...

Congrats, sweetie on the GDT spot and BIG CONGRATS on your new DT position :-)
Your work is always amazing and very inspiring !
Hugs ~Gerry~

Unknown said...

Jaz,

Thanks for creating such lovely projects with the tags!! I love everything you do. It is so dimensional, I don't even need 3D glasses...Amazing!

And thanks for being a part of our new DT for Zeus and Zoe..Can't wait to see what you will create!

Hugs,
Marivic

Patty O'Malley said...

Congratulations on your new DT! Love all these projects as always!

Coochies & All said...

congratulations Jaz! I love vintage stuff too!!
elaine t

Holly Loves Art said...

Hello!
I found you through Pinterest! You have a GORGEOUS blog filled with so much eye candy I can hardly take it! I'm so inspired! Looks like you have amazing things happening to you. Congrats!

Following you so we can keep in touch.
Take care,
Holly

Unknown said...

adorable page, love the details

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

So beautiful, Jaz!! Congrats on your GDT and latest DT spot!! Awesome news! :)