Sunday, January 15, 2012

Scrappin Studio-Studio Calico January Kits



Altered vintage box and a card

Hello hello everyone,
Here's sharing with you an altered vintage box and a card using the lovely Studio Calico January Kits. County Fair and lil mix from Ring Toss ;)

and... this layout ..

"osaka.japan"



My layout " Osaka.Japan " is a very special page to me as this is one of my favourite photos, and the kits have just the most perfect yummies to complement it. I keep a simple dark background here and love how the pink pop ups on the page. I had so much fun and I hope you like it as much as I have enjoyed doing up this page.

check out the gorgeous kits:
County Fair


add on: Ring Toss

Super lovely and lots of gorgeous colours..sigh...love them!!

Check out Scrappin Studio NOW !! The one and only Scrapbook Store in South East Asia that distributes Studio Calico Kits!!!

Have a Blessed Week to all.

love,
jaz

4 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Always beautiful work,Jaz!

Blossom inch said...

beautiful work and very gorgeous...

Liza Yahya said...

Love all the little details! Nice :))

Zarah said...

Beautiful, beautiful work!!