Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bad Girls Project 52.A Bad Girl.....

So thrilled .to see my name. here. BAD GIRLS PROJECT 52
All good things come to those who wait... And, the waiting is over!
So, please join me and put your virtual hands together to welcome our new FABULOUS designers...

Pam Colosimo
Jaz Lee Soo Hui
Anna Dąbrowska-Pękocka
Kathryn Johnson
Wendela Lam
Katie Turner
Julie Ann Shahin
Francesca Di Leo
Tania Davey
Aimée Wheaton


Look for lots of exciting things to happen RIGHT HERE over the next few weeks... the new DT's bios, headshots, the FIRST CHALLENGE (WOO-HOO!!!!!!!), and much much MORE!
CONGRATS again ladies... And, WELCOME!!!!!!
Hello there, I would like to share that this is the invitation ive received few weeks ago.to be a bad girl.for Bad Girls Project 52. saw this in my email. Thud I fainted. and then thud again. I din't expect to be invited, for I din't know of the dt call then. This really came as a plesant surprise. I wanna thank Bad Girls for this awesome opportunity ;) Looking forward to working alongside all the fab gals. Looking forward to all the cool funky projects ;) See you gals there ;)

15 comments:

Sue Lui said...

Congrats Jaz!! Well-deserved!

Creative Busy Bee said...

Big Congrats Jaz!

Bhane said...

Congrats Jaz! I'm very happy for you!

deb famularo said...

whooo hoooooo
Can you hear me screaming from Texas!! So happy for you!!! You deserve it!! You bad girl you!!
lots of love, deb

Darien said...

WOW!!! That's AWESOME!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Cant wait to see your creations!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!! woo hoo! Yay for you - good job!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Yay! CONGRATS!!! Looking forward to working with you and getting to know you, I'm humbled to be on the team with you. Your work is amazing!

Francesca Di Leo said...

Hey Jaz - just wanted to come by and say congratulations and can't wait to get to work with you and the rest of the Bad Girls.. !!

Francesca

fairyrocks said...

Hey Jaz,
Love your talent, love your blog.
I am so pleased to be on the team with you and the other girls.
We are going to have SO MUCH FUN!!!
Ps Love your name, I call my Grand Daughter Jazzy all the time

Spiritoso said...

wah wah ! i'm totally bowled over by this wonderful news! so proud of my lil sis (can still give u that title ho) ...wah wah...CONGRATS ! way to go girl Go GO GO!!
see ya sat.... ballet time ! wah you are anywhere and everywhere !
love lots

mica said...

Woo hoo!! Congratulations!! That's wonderful!!

Coochies & All said...

CONGRATULATIONS JAZ!!! (my boys and I are clapping now) - you so so so deserve this!! :))
elaine t

Wati Basri said...

congrats girl!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Congrats! Not surprise as you do gorgeous work!

Aimée Wheaton said...

Hi Jazz!! I too was shocked!! So glad to be on the team! I have a question for you, where did you find the Jazz Button with the Bad Girls Logo? I'm so lost right now! LOL Great blog and your work is beautiful!