Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tagged

I was being awarded this by Louisa.Thank you dear.

Tagged by creative b bee and elaine and shirley (im super late soree):
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

1. I love vintage.
2. I love my 3kiddos.verymuch.
3. I love my hubby.very much!
4. I miss my pa.badly.
5. I put on 2kg.i want to cry.badly.
6. I love friends.They're fun.
7. I am not weird.at all.


The 2nd tag from Creative b bee:

1.What time did you get up this morning?7am

2.Diamonds or pearls?Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?Pirates of the carribean

4.What is your favorite TV show?Bz scrapping.no time for tv.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?Coffee

6. What is your middle name?y do u ask?

7. What food do you dislike?spicy
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Pastor Prince Sermon.
9.What kind of car do you drive? nil
10. Favorite sandwich?hubby's

11. What characteristic do you despise?hypocriate.

12. Favorite item of clothing?Unique
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?Japan
14. Favorite brand of clothing?endless
15. Where would you retire to?home.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? every birthdays...
18. Furthest place you are "tagging" this?not sure
19 . Person you expect to send it back first?really not sure.
20. When is your birthday?Nov 5
21. Are you a morning person or a night person?Night person
22. What is your shoe size?7 or 8
23. Pets? No
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?new DTs @ 2009 ;)

25. What did you want to be when you were little?big.

27. What is your favorite candy?None
28. What is your favorite flower?prima
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?everyday

30. What's your full name?y do u ask again?

31.What are you listening to right now?baby snoring..;)
32. What was the last thing you ate?hubby made this yummy curry rice.
33. Do you wish on stars?Krazy.
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?I wish again that im not a crayon.
35. How is the weather right now?breezy
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?my twin.
37. Favorite soft drink?coke
38. Favorite restaurant?anything chinese
39. Real hair color?Black
40. What was your favorite toy as a child?teddybear
41. Hugs or kisses?hugs
42. Chocolate or Vanilla?vanilla
43. Coffee or tea?Coffee
44. Do you want your friends to email you back?sort of.
45. When was the last time you cried?sad story.long story.tell ya next time.
46. What is under your bed?funny Q.
47. What did you do last night? er-herm...
48. What are you afraid of?darness

49. Salty or sweet?sweet

50. How many keys on your key ring?2

51. Favorite day of the week?sat

52. If you can choose your talent, what would it be? u tell me.
53. Do you make friends easily?sort of.
54. How many people will you tag this to?maybe not

55. How many will respond?sigh...

2 comments:

Shirley said...

You so funny leh fren!! I am in stiches jus reading your answers to those silly Qs!! Hahahaa! You jus made my Monday less blue! Got meeting later some more..... Haiz.....

Creative Busy Bee said...

Finally you remember the tag!!! TQ